MacKenzie Art Gallery
The MacKenzie Art Gallery is Saskatchewan’s largest public art gallery, offering original exhibitions of contemporary and historical art from Saskatchewan, Canada and around the world.
An interactive and creative space, we provide educational programs and free public tours for people of all ages. Spanning over 100,000 square feet, our multi-facility space hosts an art conservation lab, Family Learning Centre and Bobbie Taylor Resource Area, Gallery Shop, theatre, conference rooms, and a vault containing over 4,000 pieces from our permanent collection.
The MacKenzie Art Gallery receives ongoing funding from the Canada Council for the Arts, Saskatchewan Arts Board, SaskCulture, City of Regina, and the University of Regina.
The MacKenzie Art Gallery provides the community with:
- Sensational exhibitions featuring local, national and international artists.
- Free admission to high quality art experiences for everyone.
- Award-winning art education, both in the gallery and in schools throughout Saskatchewan.
- A fun place to spend time with friends and family.
- 70,000 people come to the MacKenzie Art Gallery
- Over 10,000 students learn about art, culture, and history through school tours and programs at the MacKenzie
- Another 10,000 students see Saskatchewan art in their schools through our outreach exhibitions